Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Indian Startup of the Month


Hi folks, thanks for your huge support and response which encouraged me and my blog to do better day by day. I haven't dreamed that my blog would grow this fast. I am heartily thankful to all you guys.

I was sitting and running my mind through the growth of different companies when suddenly my eyes halted on the Indian software market. Many multinational companies target Indian market first as they get easy customers and less competition. With all this it is difficult for Indian companies to grow as they have little capital to invest as compared to other multinational companies. It is also observed that most of these multinational companies hire Indian brains as they are the best for the job. Some young generation leave their dream as they think they wont stand this competition and some tries to fight. So the important question arises, how they will survive only on the basis of their talent.

I am starting a new column, "Indian startup of the month". This column will deal with the paths that these startups take to give a fare competition to multinational companies. To know the secret I will catch the growing startups to know their problems and the ways with which they deal it.

I am looking forward for your suggestions on this part so that I can also cover your queries. Mail me or provide a comment about your doubts and queries. My email-ID is ranjeet4u@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Unknown September 24, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

ooppssss.. you were caught hopping in my food blog. how nice of you! hehe...

The Vulnerable VERBOSE September 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM  

that'l be great ...will be back to check more on that topic

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Looking forward to your column

Post a Comment